In order to install Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit onto your computer, you must be a system administrator. You can either right click on the installation file and select "Run as Administrator" or log into the computer as an Administrator.
- The first step in installing Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit is to download the necessary setup file from the Malwarebytes website.
- Once you have the setup file, you will need to launch the installer by double-clicking on the file. (If already logged in as Administrator)
- In Windows (Vista/7), you will be presented with a UAC (User Account Control) dialog asking you to verify the file. You should only proceed with the installation if the verified publisher for the file is listed as “Malwarebytes Corporation.” Click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
- The next portion of the installation will ask you to select an installation language.
- Next, Follow the directions and click “Next” when you are ready to continue.
- You will be presented with a change-log for the Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit product. Click Next.
- The next screen will ask you to specify the location on your hard drive where Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit is to be installed. If you want to change where MBAE is located then either browse to the location or manually type it in.Click Next
- The next screen will be what you would like to name the folder. Click Next
- The following screen will allow you to create a desktop icon. If you desired to please have the check box checked. Click Next
- The screen will be the confirmation page and will start the installation. Please Click Install to start the installation.
- Once the installation is finished you just need to click Finish.
If you have additional questions or need assistance with this particular scenario, please contact customer support at http://www.malwarebytes.org/support/consumer/contact/